Friends all like it because it is low fat and low sugar.
Ingredients for the cake base:
1) 150g milk arrowroot biscuits
2) 50g butter (or margarine)
Steps to prepare the base:
1) mix biscuits and butter together until it resembles breadcrumbs.
2) press the mixture to a cake pan and put it in the fridge.
Ingredients for the cake:
1) 300g lite thickened cream
2) 250g lite cream cheese
3) 3 x tablespoon flour
4) 1.5 x tablespoon cornflour
5) 1 large egg
6) 5 x tablespoon white sugar
7) a dash of vanilla essence (optional)
8) some blueberries (optional)
Steps to prepare the cake
1) mix sugar with cream cheese until smooth.
2) add cream and egg to the mixture and mix well.
3) mix cornflour with flour.
4) mix the above mixtures together.
5) add a dash of vanilla essence and blueberries.
6) pour the mixture into the cake pan
7) bake for about 30 mins at 180 degrees.
8) put in the fridge for a few hours before serving.